Home Insurance

Your home will probably be your most valuable asset, whether you need buildings, contents insurance or a combined policy to include valuables we have a number of schemes which provide extensive cover at competitive premiums. Cover can also be arranged for unoccupied and let out residential properties.

Mortgage lenders require you to take out home insurance to cover the cost of rebuilding your home in the event of fire or any other serious damage.
Different people will have different requirements, we are independent insurance brokers which means that we specialise in helping you to determine what your requirements are and finding the best home insurance for you and your requirements.
There are a number of factors that need to be considered when taking out home insurance, such as:
  • Are replacements new for old?
  • What is the excess?
  • What is the cover for accidental damage?
  • Is the food in my freezer covered?
  • Is my jewellery covered?
  • Can I get a discount for buying more than one policy through the same insurer?

In the unfortunate event of a claim, we will handle the process through to completion as quickly and as painlessly as possible for you.